Monday, September 29, 2008

~*~The Simple Women's Daybook~*~

please visit Peggy for more daybook entries
FOR TODAY Monday the 29th of September...
Outside My Window...the sun is shining
I am thinking...of all my chores today. I have a big list of to-do's prior to my trip to D.C.
I am thankful for...my husbands dedication to his family and for making us all feel loved.
From the kitchen...the counters are clear, nothing like waking up to a clean kitchen.
I am wearing...my husbands old Army pt shirt and a comfortable denim skirt.
I am creating...a peaceful spot in my classroom.
I am going...to finish unpacking and putting away the last few boxes in our study, hopefully it will be all done before supper.
I am reading...the Army Wife Handbook so I can create my thank you notes that do not contain any faux pas.
I am hoping...to get an appt for this week at my favorite stylist for a cut & color!
I am hearing...kiddos playing up stairs, sounds like a bunch of elephants jumping rope, lol.
Around the house...is a little un-kept from Sunday.
One of my favorite things...is paper, yup I love paper just as much as Leslie at Small meadow Press!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: shop for some new clothes, delegate chores to kiddos and lose 5 pounds!


Here is picture I am sharing...good friends, two of my girls are on the left and right and my dear friends daughter is in the middle. This was taken when we were at the Fathers of Mercy Bi-Centennial Bash!

1 comment:

Allison said...

LOVE the picture, how sweet!